Pages

About us

Robert is a computer 'geek' and I say that in the most affectionate way possible! He keeps our home network up and running. Right now he works for Convergys in Orem in their technical support department for Netapp. Rob has the most common sense out of anyone I've ever met. He also is one of the most 'creative' people I have EVER known. Within minutes of getting a 'new toy' he's got it taken apart figuring out how to 'maximize' it's potential.

Heather is a 'die hard' animal lover. Rob is VERY tolerant of her zoo. Right now she has 6 cats, 2 dogs, 5 birds, 1 RES Turtle, 1 Betta Fish, 1 Tank of guppies (see The Thompson Zoo) for more about their daily adventures. Rob is very understanding, and coming from a background of not really an animal lover other than birds, he's quite taken with them :) Heather works full time for her father at Camelot Pet Resort, Spa & Health Center in Bountiful, she is the Manager and Veterinary Technician. Heather is also an Independant Representative for several direct sales companies, she offers Gourmet Food, Scrapbooking, Pet Supplies, Candles and Natural Home Care products.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Danny & His Family have a dog!

So last year for the family reunion Rob and I took Zoey (chihuahua) & Duncan (toy poodle) to the Sims Family Campout, his kids absolutely loved it! They were walking them around on their leashes, carrying them around, taking turns. They were perfect little ladies and gentlemen about it. Anyways Danny & Kristy sort of 'joked' about us giving them Zoey the little Chi, well Zoey has so many health issues I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy....so I declined...plus I would be heartbroken I think. Anyways Tyson asked for a dog for Christmas and was CERTAIN he was getting one. Then EVERY time they have come to visit since he has to see what dogs we have for adoption. A few weeks ago Rob and I decided that Duncan (toy poodle) needed more than what we could offer him, he is a very energetic, loving dog, but gets jealous of the other dogs. He was spoiled rotten before we got him. So I called Danny to see if he still wanted a dog, Kristy and Danny discussed it, then decided to 'surprise' his kids. So on the day before they left to go back to Canada they came down to the clinic to say 'goodbye.' Anyways as usual Tyson went and checked to see who was for adoption, then Danny told me "Go get him" so I went and got Duncan. Tyson got all excited, and asked if he was for adoption I told him yes, then he asked his dad and Danny told him "Ask Aunt Heather". So I asked him if he would take good care of him becuase I couldn't let him go if he wasn't going to take good care of him" He was adamant about the fact that he would. So Duncan went home with Danny & his family to Canada.
Amber with Duncan
Tyson with Duncan
Tyson with Duncan, Alyssa is touching the leash.

No comments: